Monday, August 3, 2009

The Day I Thought My Time Has Come..

It all starts on sunday,
when i suddenly had this vision like feeling, that something bad was actualy gona happen to me, was scared, couldnt imagine why i suddenly had that..
i had been havin a cold,and a slight headache for three days,,but turned outworst on sunday..unfortunately, my body becomes weeker,,
i couldnt even doo pumping!!! i fell wen i tried my first pump..!!:(
nw this voices in my head kept comin n goin,, i even had athought of being a preist!!WIERD!!! was not realy feeling dat good, but made a promise that i wil cm d nex day!:) promise is a promise lol..

the nex day as i woke upp..my head becomes heavier,,couldnt lift it easily.. my mom had too keep shouting at me from down n get mee goin..i woke upp in the end,,but at 6.20!!! n thats like effing late!!! so0 with my week body i rush to0 get ready..somehow i was kinda okay at that time,,i could walk abit, untill i reach skull,,where i started too get that insanly high fever..
wasnt paying attention during assembly, didnt even sing,,lol..
as time went on, i kept thingking bout d voices,,i looked half dead at that time,, frenz kept askin wats wrong..
and,, my conditions were getting worst.,.
i couldnt even play da guitar ryte!!lol
lizie, asked me to play ''bubly'',n i was like playin it in dnt noe wat way..it was totaly out!!!..i started to0 get weeker n weeker,,then came to0 chemistry,, i went for a wonderful stroll with tina,, we went searching for granny wani,, n didnt end up findin her!! we like went evrywhere..including the canteen!! it was fun as we were playin around, n met sum peeps on the way..
oh yahhhh!!! our class got da title of d most cleenest class btw~!! soo happpy!! but wani was like...''yeah so0''...omg!!-_-
.. At some point we gave upp..n just went bak to clss,, we had chemy, n as usual,, teacher gt pissed at me for goin out...pfft..
at class... i started getting my head in a extraordinary temperature.. it was burning! my head was freakin painful, and heavy!! i was caughing badly too, couldnt realy breadh nicely, n move comfortabaly,as my body was realy realy weak!!!
had not much appetite in eating either...frenz kept tellin me to drink lots n lots of waterr!( how caring of em..aww..)
this was da time i kept thingking i was gona die.. i felt like droppingdown just like that..soo i jonwent to d bathroom to go cleanse my face, my eyes were burning!! ouch!! we went askin all da teachers for penadol..n guess wat?? our skull loves us soo much, they didnt wana give em too me... all that walking just too find that bloody penadol, caused my heart too hurt,, siriously,,it was pain,,n imagine wats goin through my mind..lol..:)

we just ended up buying water, n went bck too clss..

at class,,, i just slept.. cause i couldnt doo anything else, i kept my heavy head down n took my beauty sleep.. wen i woke upp.. i kinda like fainted,,due too dizzyness, and body weakness..
at the strairs i was gona fall again, but i could get my self up using da railings..
I realy thank God for such great frenz!! they were so0 caring n helpfull.. they even sang while i was 'dead'!! paul,, omg,, the way he sang mad mee laugh,,n me laughing is painfull becoz, my entire body was aching!! dey kept tellin me to go back, but i didnt wana disturb my dad..cz i didnt realy tell him bout dis sickness..:)
fabi and da gang transfered me from my clss too theirs, n kept me comfort..dey were singin, getin me too drink water, n lizie even gave me a nice back massage!! tanks!!
lol

i couldnt realy lift my head n talk much at dat time,, soo i just kept my mouth shut, n slept,, my sis came into da clss l8er, n told me dat my uncle ws waiting for me in the office,, soo,, i n jon went there,, n i tell u.. i realy hate dis skul...!! at the office, they asked me to fill up 2 forms, n there was another parent there, but his case was a minor 1, n they paid more attention too him,, after i filled da bloody papers,, i had too wait like for several minuites,,,for the aproval! come on,, i couldnt stand ryte, my head was gona 'DROP", n my body was aching!! realy sad too noe hw da skull uses their brain...-_-

soo jon was tellin dat he wanted too cm with me,, ( aww thats my little gay buddy!!)
soo we went bck, i was already in a dead mode at that time,,, i cnt realy remeber wat actualy happened tooo... all i remember was i went home, my da gave me panadol..n ask me to lay down for awhile,, it helped... but dis was only for a short while...
he then took me to the clinic, which told him to take me to the hospital...from wat my bro n jon said,, i was like a dead man in the car,,, i dnt noe hw i gt on to a wheel cair too... my biggest mistake was to wear shorts n go too th hospital! it was freakishly COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n i had no blanket at that time!
we had too take a number,, which was damn bloodyyyyy lonnggg!!! n where i was on da wheel chair, was a family with a small baby,, who was crying effin loudly, from the time i reached the hospital until i woke upp at approximately too six...!! it realy wasnt my day!!!! the number took damn long too cm!

Soo when i woke upp,, i wasfeeling slightly better, this is cz, i tookthe panadol earlier, n had my beauty sleep!! like a long 1!!! hehe..
my dad bought mesumstuff too eat,, n was forcing me too drink 1oo pluss!! like continueously!! ahaha damn funny though,,, cz my fon was wit jon,, n dat fella went wit my bro too the playground...-_-
this was in selayang hospital btw,,
soo i kept askin my dad n my mom too help me get my phone from jon,, n they were like,, nevrmd,,, u dnt need it..eeeeee... they kept tellin me too rest,,n chill..n my dad said,if i finish 1 bottle of 1oo plus, he would get jon for mee, soi did soo,, but he didnt cll him,,, n he was smiling n laughing at mee....eeeeeee... ahaha
my phone bttry was low at dat timee... n my credit was like only 30 sens..!! aiyoh...dis position is wat i call,, torture!!
l8er on,, they cm bk,, FINALY!! lol,, i went through my msgs,, damn funny weyyhh... ahah,, i was kept company l8er on,,:) tanks..
my brother was tellin me dat i had all da symptoms to H1N1, n yes,, i was scared,, shivered,, worried,, i tot my life was over,, n hell yeah,, i didnt even go through my life fully,,cz theres been 3 victims of H1N1 whom died redy,, soo i was scared laa... its like,, suddenly,, u start thingkin, ur future plans are all gone,, that theres been a slight disturbance..omg,,,
at 7 smtng,, finaly my num was cld..!! n too be honest.. da doctor was a real pain in the ass!!!!! i hate her!! nomatter hw sweet her face looks,, but shez a real ESSSHHHHH!!!!.. she can even correct my english at dat point!! mofo...
XD
at dis point my headache, fever , pain bck,,, its like some kind of cycle,, it just cm just like dat!..
soo she sent me for a blood test, which was also my first time doing soo,, pain!..lol
my blood was like soo thick!! hehe
den my da bought me a burger, as i could take my first bite,, that mofo doctor clls me in again!!-_-
soo i sabar laa... n go in on my wheel chair, quietly,, this time i didnt realy botther to talk to her i was like,,ummm,,ahhh,okkk,,lol:)
she said,, that i had a viral infection thingy,,, DENNGI!! stage 1!! i was relieved i had no h1n1... she said my body is soooo dihydrated!, my blood concentration was verry thick,, n i have too stop skiping my meals,,,or it might get worst...
sooo
she said shez gona put me on drippssss!!! (first time oso) heeheh...
it was ike sooo coldddddd...verrryyyy!! i could fell d cold liquid goin through my veins,,,though my arms,,,, n dats wen evry body started calling mee,,, i couldnt pickup,,cz d drips ws on my right hand..:(
after da drips.. dey said i could goo bk...
n we did soo...
went bck i just couldnt wait too slleeeppp!! was sooo darn tiered!!! i couldnt type nicely on my phone... cz my finggers were like numb..lol...i realy appretiate jons help... he was soo damn kind n helpfull, too cm wit mee,,, tanks bro,,,n too alll my frenz who were concerned bout me..tankz!!..
when i was lying down at home,, i was siriously soo happy, toonoethat im alritee,, almost in tears,,but didnt cry...lol..XD

now,,, im here at home,, stuck in dis room,, cnt walk down, or up, only wit my laptop...
at least im occupied,,,lol..
i realy hope too get bck too skull soon,.,.
soo from my point of advice that i cn share too u guys,,,
dnt skip meals..drink lots of water..n dnt give up hope too fast...
:)
untill da next time i ryte another post,,,take care n peace!! lol



julian..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment