Thursday, September 3, 2009

Am i okay???

You may think that its easy for me to do so, you may think that watever your sayin is darn easy to do so,,but it simply isnt okay,, i dont know whats going on, either wats happening to me now.
all i cn say is, you want it dat way to be happy ryte??
well u cn have it dat way, im not gona sit here the whole time cracking my head to think whtaevr you wnt i must do. Remember, ive gt a life too.. dnt tell me hw to run my own life, please! i think im just a screwed up person in a world full of shit, cz believing in things dat cnt or will nvr happen,, realy does sound like crap doesnt it,, well, this siriously made my day, plus made my mood too,,
I realy think that sometimes, i shouldnt be here, cz i nvr get wat i always expect, o even hope for, u noe,, It hurts me more u noe,,, tears shattered, blood flow, even pain wonders down my soul..
i realy cnt take this anymore, IM SORRY..

No comments:

Post a Comment