Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Secret Recipe!

hehe dis is sooo damn random,, but, i just ate a slice! hehehe chock indulge!
paradisee babyyy!
i just lovveeeee choooocccckkkllaatee!!!!!! hehehe:P
one day ima go for choclate hunting:) heheh
anywayssss,,
i justtt hadd d moost brilliant ideaaa! hehe
am thinking of getting my ears pierced n a tattoo!
heheh
cnt waiiit:P
on my shoulderrr,, not sure on wt i want printed there, but awesoommee!! hehe
pierceeeeee,, maybe illlook weird, but just for funn hehe,,
ohhh,, on sat is an outing called '' The buka puasa''
cm join if ya wnt! we'll be in klcc o pavi heheh!!..:)
ouhh
ALTERNATE ZEBRAZ has sooo gota start practicing! we need to afform a gig soon:P
arjunif ya reading thisss,,, ur cmin wit me to buy my guitar! hhehe
just want a new guitar badlyy haizzz,,heheh
just for funn actually,
i-phonee??
wth,, my hopes r always a failure! hehe my mom dnt wana buy em fr mee:(
but she will soon heheheh,, i noe her well:P

this is soo effing boring! ermm,,

well..
DEMI SUCKS! HEHE damn randomm,,, heheh miley rocks better than selena, selena better than demi,, ahah just for fuunnn am soo bored:)


ummm...
well i cn drive edy, heheh,, just cnt wait for licence...n my CAR!!
I told my parents, dnt wana bloody malaysian car! hehe
cnt tahann laa..heheh
umm,,audi would be niceee,,hehe,, honda okok laa,, mitsubishi oso i dnt mind,,hehhe
o sports carrrr
heehehe...
cnt wait to start driving to skull..hehehe
:P
go mkn evryy dayyy!!!! hehehe ahaha sooo excited! :P

its 12.00 a.m now,, n im listening to shaggy- hey sexy lady..??
lol,,random,, boring n stuffed,,hehe,,

ahaha oh n im gona watch Hannah Montanna the movie in a short while:)
hhaa
fucking sisi rytee hehehe
lol

nothing compared to wat happened in fabi's room!! ;)

hahah
outa my mind eddyyy,, hehehe adioz!

No comments:

Post a Comment